Willow House

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welcome!

It's my privilege to welcome all of you to my Willow House Blog. I'm so glad you're here. I recently became a Design Consultant for Willow House after buying their products for years. Many of you may remember either Southern Living at Home or Entertaining at Home. Willow House is a merger of the two companies. When I heard about the merger, I thought it would be the perfect time to hop on board.

New to the company is our online store. Now, you can not only host your own parties, but you can order anytime at your own convenience. This is also great for those guests that can't make it to your party or live out of town. In addition to our online store, we also have a monthly newsletter. This newsletter is sent by me to you (if you're interested of course) each month and is filled with home decor tips, sales, and new outlet items. If you'd like to subscribe, simply click HERE.

I hope you join me as a follower as I spotlight new products, sale items, decor tips, party specials, and maybe even a giveaway or two! Also, for those of you in blogger land, you too can host your very own party virtually. If you're interested, please let me know by clicking on the Contact Me icon on the left side of my blog.

Have a wonderful day!

XB4Y9WNMF992

No comments: